MikroTik Cloud Core Router CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+, 2GB of RAM, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, one SFP port and one SFP+ port
The CCR1009 is a powerful Ethernet router based on the cutting edge TILERA 9 core CPU.
Two models are available:
- low-cost model CCR1009-8G-1S with 1GB of RAM, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, and one SFP cage (SFP module not included).
- full feature model CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+ with 2GB of RAM, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, one SFP port and one SFP+ port with 10G support (SFP module not included). CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+ model also have dual power supplies built in for redundancy (if one power line fails, the other one will take over automatically). Also, CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+ supports a Smart card, to store your private key for use in all features that support Certificate based authentication.
- CPU: Tilera TILE-Gx8009 CPU (9-cores, 1.2Ghz per core)
- Memory RAM: 2GB DDR3 800 MHz
- Network interfaces: Eight 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Gigabit Ethernet with Auto-MDI/X
- SFP: 1x SFP cage, 1x SFP+ cage
- Expansion: microUSB port, SmartCard slot, MicroSD slot
- Storage: 128MB Onboard NAND
- Serial port: One DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial por
- Extras: Reset switch; beeper; voltage, current and
- temperature monitoring; speed controlled fan, LCD
- Power options:2x IEC C14 power jacks AC 110/220V, PoE in 12-58V, 802.3af/at compliant
- Max power consumption: 35W (with loaded SFP)
- Unit dimensions: 444x175x47mm
- Temperature: -20C .. +60C
- OS: MikroTik RouterOS v6 (64bit), Level 6 license
- Included: router in a 1U case with LCD, 2x IEC power cables, USB cable, rackmount ears