MikroTik Cloud Router Switch 226-24G-2S+IN, 128MB RAM, 24x Gigabit 2x SPF+
MikroTik Cloud Router Switch 226-24G-2S+IN with Atheros AR9344 CPU, 128MB RAM
Cloud Router Switch is our new member of our Smart Switch series. It combines the best features of a fully functional router and a Layer 3 switch, is powered by the familiar RouterOS. All the specific Switch configuration options are available in a special Switch menu, but if you want, ports can be removed from the switch configuration, and used for routing purposes.
The CRS226 uses a new class of switch chips, which allows us to have two SFP+ ports for 10G connectivity.
- Fully manageable L3 switch, full wire speed switching
- Configure ports as switch, or for routing
- If required, full RouterOS power right there
- SFP+ ports for 10G connectivity
- Product code: CloudRouterSwitch 226-24G-2S+IN
- CPU: Qualcomm Atheros QCA8519 400 MHz
- Memory: 64MB
- Ethernet: 24x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Gigabit Ethernet with Auto-MDI/X
- SFP: Two 10G Ethernet SFP+ cages (Mini-GBIC; SFP module not included), DDMI support. First port supports 1.25G/10G modules, second port only 10G modules.
- Storage: 128MB Onboard NAND with multiple OS partition support
- Serial port: One RJ45 serial port
- Extras: Reset switch; beeper; voltage and temperature monitoring, touchscreen LCD
- Power options: 8-28V, 24V 1.2A PSU
- included, PoE in: 8-30V on Ether1
- Case dimensions: 285x145x45mm
- Temperature: -35C to +65C tested
- OS: MikroTik RouterOS v6, Level 5 license
- Included: CRS switch, power adapter