UniFi Enterprise WiFi System UAP-PRO - UniFi AP PRO 2.4GHz and 5GHz (UBNT)
The fastest UniFi model with speeds of up to 300 Mbps in the 5 GHz radio band and up to 450 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band.
The UAP-Pro offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 2x2 and 3x3 MIMO technology. It has a range of up to 400 ft and 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Scalable and Unified Enterprise WiFi Management
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed.
UniFi Access Point indoor models have a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall using the included mounting hardware.
UniFi Access Point outdoor models have a form factor built to last outdoors.
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the UniFi Controller software. The software installs on any PC or Mac within the network and is easily accessible through any standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software,
an Enterprise WiFi network can be instantly configured and administered without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Save money. Save time.
Unlike traditional enterprise WiFi systems utilizing a hardware WiFi Switch, Unifi uses a virtual client/server application that requires zero cost and no additional hardware.
Install, configure, and manage all of your UniFi Wireless Access Points with the intuitive and easy to learn UniFi User Interface.
UniFi Access Points feature the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology -- capable of 300Mbps speeds with ranges up to 500 ft.
Unlimited Scalability. Build your wireless networks as small or big as you need. Start with one, expand to thousands.
Packed with Features
After the UniFi server is installed on a Mac or PC, the UniFi controller can be accessed through any device using a web browser. The UniFi controller allows the operator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual Unifi AP devices.
300Mbps speeds, 500ft range
The UniFi AP uses a clean industrial design that seamlessly blends into typical environments. The AP`s are feature the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology. All accessories are included to mount the devices either on the wall or ceilings. Also included is Power Over Ethernet (POE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
At the front-center of the device is a status LED ring which can provide the administrator with location tracking and alerts for each device.
Easy Mounting Sleek wall or ceiling mount design (all accessories included).
Design Aesthetic industrial design with a unique LED provisioning ring, which provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
The UniFi AP‑Pro includes a Power Over Ethernet Gig E Adapter. It can also be powered by an 802.3af compliant switch.
UniFi indoor models available in single‑pack and 3‑pack.
- Wall and Ceiling Mount Adapter Kit
- Power Over Ethernet Adapter
- UniFi Controller Software Installation CD
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 3.65 cm
- Weight: 298 g (358 g with Mounting Kits)
- Networking Interface: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons Reset
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af Supported
- Power Supply: 48V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 12 W
- BSSID: Up to Four Per Radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70°C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 - 80% Condensing
- 2.4 GHz: 3 Integrated (Supports 3x3 MIMO with Spatial Diversity)
- 5 GHz 2: Integrated (Supports 2x2 MIMO with Spatial Diversity)
- Max. TX Power
- 2.4 GHz: 30 dBm
- 5 GHz: 22 dBm
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest traffic isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 200+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- Standards Data Rates
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n (2.4 GHz 3x3): 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11n (5 GHz 2x2): 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS15, HT 20/40)
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Mac OS X
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (or above)
- Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (or above)
Network Topology Requirements
- A DHCP-enabled network (for AP to obtain an IP as well as for the wireless clients after the deployment)
- Access point(s) and the management station computer connected to the same layer-2 network.
|Wlan technologie||802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|